Tuesday, November 4, 2008
First Night Out
So I stopped at a couple of the frat houses tonight and it wasn't bad. Ate some free food. Drank some free beer. Met some cool people. Everybody seemed so friendly.For the most part, I felt like they all wanted to get to know me. It was pretty much all white people. A few Black guys, few Asians, that was about it. Nobody really stood out to me. All of the Black guys reminded me of myself. None of us really spoke to each other. Just drank and talked to some of the brothers. There are a few other places on campus I wanna visit and the week is just gettin started. I would definately come back to two of the houses. There were some good guys there. Too early to say for sure what (or even if) I would join. Right now Im just trying to see what's out there. Hopefully there's more to it because I can see this gettin boring fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment