Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is It Me?????????????????????

I don't think so but I feel like I need to put it out there. LOL! BUt Really Dude..................Maybe I'm just not giving people a chance. Maybe I need to see what's out there. It wasn't until recently that I started to think like this. IDK. I just feel like there has to be more to life than just hanging around the same people and doing the same things all the time. I see all of these possibilities on campus but I don't take advantage of them. I guess I am afraid. but WHY???????????????? I'm not a fan of rejection so that could be it. Especially because I'm used to getting what i want. But maybe its time I put myself out there and see what happens. At the least my friends will still be there. Or will they? Who knows? Only time will tell I guess. But until then these are just words. Who's to say I'll even act on them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really vague. Your voice sees all of what possibilities?